We Help Business Owners:
- Sell Businesses
- Buy-Side Advisory
- Structured Financing
What Sets Us Apart
- Our sister company, Quazar Capital Corporation which has over 25 years of experience of providing companies with professional M & A service
- Knowledgeable staff with deep relationships that allow us to work for you and exceed your expectations
- At your request, we will coordinate activities with your trusted advisors including your attorney, CPA, and financial advisor
- Ongoing communications with clients on progress
- Daily meetings with internal team, so you get the benefit of a team working for you daily
Selling Your Business Advising sellers is what Quazar Business Brokerage does best. Our sister company has been advising sellers for more than 25 years and has a deep understanding of what it takes to serve clients and get deals done. When looking for a business broker, please consider Quazar Business Brokerage’s strengths:
- We listen to our customer’s needs to understand their goals and objectives. We then customize a program to maximize the results.
- We go to great lengths to protect our clients and promote a confidential sales process.
- Our extensive banking background allows us to structure deals that optimize results for our clients.
- Our years of experience benefit our clients at the negotiating table.
- We care about what happens to our clients and their businesses after a transition.
Growing Your Business Through Acquisition Our clients rely on us to quickly and confidentially present acquisition candidates. We use our industry knowledge, connections, and research capabilities to locate targets meeting your criteria. We are skilled negotiators with experience structuring transactions that benefit our clients. We have contacts and affiliations that span globally.
Recapitalization Owners often complete a recapitalization of their business to provide liquidity to shareholders. A recapitalization is often appealing to business owners because they can monetize part of their ownership position while also retaining a significant continuing interest in the business. Quazar Business Brokerage has multiple sources and options to complete these types of transactions. “Re-caps” are an easy way for owners to “take some chips off the table” and secure retirement funds.
Structured Financing The Quazar Business Brokerage Team has over 30 years of combined banking experience. We know how deals can be structured to meet the needs of the business, buyer and seller.